GithubPageJet is an application which can be used to build a website on the top of “Github pages” service (check: pages.github.com). It covers the following goals:
- • Easy way to build a website on “Github pages”.
- • To work as light as possible, without additional heavy libraries and dependencies.
- • Implemented jQuery and option to execute AJAX requests.
- • Implemented java script Routing.
- • Implemented front-end template engine – Handlebars.
- • Implemented grunt.
- • Multilingual templating.
- • Option to use the application on your own server.
Role in the project
- • Founder;
- • Software developer;