Schoodle is a web based platform for education and culture. It’s goal is to facilitate communication between teachers, parents, children and all people who are involved in the process of education of the children at school. Schoodle may be described with a few milestones:
- • Teachers and parents communicate over the Internet and exchange information about their children: news, messages, files, events, etc.;
- • The student have a school notebook, weekly schedule and others;
- • The system offers an option to send a homework and useful materials for the students;
- • Each class room has it’s own public web page in Schoodle;
Schoodle project is a continuation of its predecessor vebSchool. It’s also worth to say that the vebSchool’s database was completely migrated to the Schoodle’s database. This migration step made it possible the old users to keep using Schoodle (vebSchool) but with it’s new design and additional features.
Role in the project
- • Team leader;
- • Developer (Front-end & Back-end);
- • Database Migration;
- • Designer;
Short video tour
You can watch the short video tour where I present part of the functionality of Schoodle.
Noway Media Ltd.
Website of the service